It would be right to say that such emergencies leave you in a tight position especially during the cold season. Imagine being woken at midnight by a chilling cold that has filled your house during winter in your Wisconsin home because the furnace has stopped working. At such a time, blankets cannot be of much help. What you need are HVAC repair contractors operating on a 24-hour basis to come to your aid.
Fortunately, we are available to offer 24-hour emergency furnace repair to all residents in Wisconsin. Our 24-hour services are in place to ensure you enjoy the comfort of your home always. We understand that furnaces can stop working at any moment. As such, we are always ready to come to your aid whenever you call. We are also equipped with the right tools to carry out the repairs. In addition to being sufficiently equipped, our technicians are also highly skilled and certified in HVAC repairs. You can rest assured that once we are at your doorstep; repairs will be carried out proficiently.
Besides affecting your comfort, a furnace that is not working properly can also bring rise to safety issues. Moreover, if the repairs are not conducted in a timely manner, you risk further damage to your HVAC system. This may see you incur heavy repair costs. A furnace repair company that is available 24 hours a day for 7 days a week is what you need. The firm will minimize your suffering by responding to your furnace emergencies promptly. If your furnace breaks down in the middle of the night, you don’t have to wait out the entire night waiting for business hours to reach so that you can call for help.
How can you identify that your furnace needs repairs?
Repairs to the HVAC system need to be done as soon as possible. As such, it is important that you can identify signs that show your furnace needs to be repaired. Here are some signs to look out for and that require you to call repair contractors before the situation takes a turn to the worst.
- Weird noises- If you hear strange noises in your HVAC system, you need to call for emergency repair services immediately. Some of the noises that you can identify include banging from loose ductwork and tapping sounds that most probably emanate from a spoilt fan belt. Some noises in your system may be super strange, and you may not know their source. In such instances, we advise you to call us immediately so that we can inspect and remediate any existing problems.
- If the furnace malfunctions- when your furnace fails to turn on, you can carry out minor adjustments such as ensuring that the thermostat is working properly. If the furnace still fails to operate after you have reset the thermostat, you should call repair professionals to carry out the repairs.
- Carbon monoxide (CO) alarms- the HVAC system is fitted with carbon monoxide detectors. When they detect the presence of CO, an alarm goes off. This may indicate that your gas furnace has a combustion problem. In such a situation, you should switch off the system and call us immediately to carry out emergency repairs.
- A yellow flame- normally, the burner flames and pilot light of a furnace that is in proper condition are blue in color. If you observe a yellow flame, you should call for an emergency repair service as soon as possible. This is because a yellow flame indicates excessive carbon monoxide in the system. It could also signify a combustion problem.
- Poor heat output- if you feel that your furnace is releasing lesser heat than you are used to, it probably is defective. You should call an emergency repair service to come and inspect your system before the furnace stops working entirely.
How much does furnace maintenance and repair cost?
Furnace installation in your home is considered an investment. Since every investment deserves to be protected, your furnace must be repaired and maintained appropriately so that it can remain operational for long.
If you seek repair services from TemperaturePro Cedarburg, you should expect to spend an average of $287. However, you must keep in mind that gas furnace maintenance and repairs are somewhat complex. Depending on the service you need, you should expect to pay between $375 and $1,200 for it.
On the other hand, repairs of an electric furnace cost much lower. If your Cedarburg home is fitted with an electric furnace, you should expect to pay $300 or less for repairs. Overall, majority of the residents in Wisconsin pay between $132 and $454 for gas and electric furnace repairs respectively. The price charged for repairs, however, will still depend on the work carried out.
What is the essence of 24/7 emergency repairs?
Whenever your HVAC system experiences a problem, it is imperative to contact HVAC repair contractors immediately. A 24-hour emergency service is crucial to help avoid further damage to the system. Contractors that are available on call always are better since they will fix your problem quickly and ascertain the safety and comfort of your family. If a furnace spoils during the winter, failure to fix it immediately could be dangerous because of the extreme weather elements.
Why should you work with us?
- You can always rely on us to come to your aid at any time of day or night regardless of the weather conditions.
- We employ qualified technicians who are skilled in their field of work.
- Our technicians receive adequate training to undertake any repair task on all types of furnaces to restore your home’s comfort.
- We are only a call away, and your call will be received by our caring personnel who value customer service.
- Our technicians come with the right set of tools to fix your furnace issues the first time. They also carry out their task professionally & cleanup before they leave.
About Temperature Milwaukee in Cedarburg:
TemperaturePro is your full-service in-home heating and cooling provider. Whether you need a new unit installed or your current unit repaired and maintained, our certified HVAC technicians can do it all. An HVAC system is an important investment that will impact your life for years to come. It’s important to protect that investment, and TemperaturePro does it better than anyone in the business. We provide quality HVAC services at a great cost!
Currently serving the following communities:
Cedarburg, Grafton, Germantown, Mequon, Menomonee Falls, West Bend, Glendale, Whitefish Bay, Shorewood, Milwaukee, Thiensville, Hubertus, Colgate, Kewaskum & Richfield.